The best way to spread Christmas cheer…
Since I LOVE Christmas, I’m a big fan of Christmas music! I’m one of those who starts listening to it before Thanksgiving. I won’t apologize! LOL Do you love Christmas music? What are your favorites? According to Billboard Music, these are the top holiday songs right now.
- All I Want for Christmas is You — Mariah Carey
- Rockin Around the Christmas Tree — Brenda Lee
- The Christmas Song — Nat King Cole
- It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year — Andy Williams
- A Holly Jolly Christmas — Burl Ives
- Last Christmas — Wham
- Jingle Bell Rock — Bobby Helms
- Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow — Dean Martin
- Feliz Navidad — Jose Feliciano
- It’s Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas — Michael Buble
I have my own list of favorites. In no particular order:
- The Christmas Song — but ONLY by Nat King Cole
- Where Are You Christmas — Faith Hill
- White Christmas — but ONLY by Bing Crosby
- Believe — Josh Groban
When these songs come on, everyone must be quiet or sing along! NO talking! LOL
My family had an organ when I was young. I remember my Mom playing Christmas carols on it every year. This was the book she played from.
I miss that. It’s funny how things that seem so trivial when you’re a child mean so much more when you’re older.
What are some of your favorite Christmas songs? Is there one you just have to blast when it comes on? Do you go Christmas caroling? I’d love to hear from you!!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you’ll visit my blog again soon. In the meantime, remember to fill your life with love and laughter and find joy in the little things.